12.02.2008

shut up brain, or i'll stab you with a q-tip!



















There's something I gotta get off my chest...is anyone else feeling like Heroes is starting to be less of a treat and more like work? I mean, I gotta remember so many storylines and wait so long for developments...this is why they gave Lost a 6-season cap. Sorry guys, didn't mean to get all political on you.

I would super appreciate it if someone would look into this and tell me if they managed to repair their dent without also stripping the paint off their car


How to view removed or deleted YouTube videos...because who wouldn't want to see Beyonce doing a Superman dive down a flight of stairs again without the expressed written consent of her record label (found the camera phone version here)

If you don't want to go to Burning Man after seeing these photographs, you clearly suffer from temporary blindness (for the record how badass is it that last year's theme was Green Man? Talk about ahead of the trends)

Collaboration doesn't always work out


Now if only they could play the underwater level theme, I would be impressed


If this doesn't have its own screenplay within 6 years I will start donating money to charity

T-Pain. Ludacris. Kenan Thompson. Andy Samberg. Get out your parkas, the Blizzard Man is coming!


Here's a Samberg skit they wouldn't show on SNL (It's anybody guess as to why, but my first thought would be the extreme amount of cursing and/or a political conspiracy).

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.