12.03.2008

it just seems awfully mean...but sometimes the ends justify the mean









This is for my friends and George W. Bush (nucLEAR), so that I don't have to correct you in person because I am a d-bag.

Avoid these malls when Christmas shopping with the kids

The most unnecessarily large trucks known to man. What better way to celebrate reduced gas prices?


So I found this cool/dumb DIY band/album maker. My band will be called Bare-bellied Hedgehog, our album will be named "remains and is immortal" and this will be our album cover. Put it all together and you get this:

(I think the album name generator may be a little sketchy. If yours comes up as "business known as gambling" then hit the button below it for a new one)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww that looks like mudders...and wow amazing album cover..love the pic;)

 
Get a free hit counter here.