12.04.2008

beer - now there's a temporary solution

Remember last week when I showed you all the coolest gifts to get your loved ones and/or me for Christmas? Who am I kidding, you've never read this site before unless you actually know me. Well, in either case, consider this list the exact opposite of last week's, with the exception of the "life gem."

This is why I could never get into Harvard: Their BioVisions team produced a video called "The Inner Life of the Cell" which is an absolutely stunning piece of eye candy. Find out more information here and watch a large version of the video here.

It's a sad, sad day when you realize that ants are much more intelligent than you or anyone you know will ever be. Check out the coolest underground civilization ever constructed, with the except of the City of Ember (source).


Sneak peek of Lost Season 5, because ABC loves giving me blue balls for the next month and a half.

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.