12.05.2008

religious but with a wink, y'know?



songs of the moment:
shiny toy guns | ghost town
kanye west | love lockdown
robocop
bad news
see you in my nightmares (ft. lil wayne)
ludacris | last of a dying breed (ft. lil wayne)
paramore | decode

Nintendo Entertainment System of a Down

I'm sure I've posted this before, but my long term memory leaves much to be desired, so for good measure I'm throwing it up again. Back in the day this cyber pimp known as Bloodninja was the scourge of AIM, repeatedly pwning desperate girls on the Internet and/or men pretending to be women. This stuff is pretty inappropriate but entirely hilarious so watch at your own risk: The Saga of Bloodninja

Check out some super-creepy renditions of a few celebrities that you know very well

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.