11.07.2008

we'll auction off people, like in the olden days

GAME DAY

Sorry for all of you who thought this post would be sports-related...if you haven't noticed, I could give two poops about any sport besides Gator football, and of course badminton...can't get enough of that badminton. Here are some awesome time-wasters for those of you with less to do in a day than me (a.k.a. Molly).

Dolphin Olympics involves flipping, swimming, rings and somehow the Moon. My high score: 3,282,163

N Game brings out the ninja in me - oh, and use Shift or Z to jump...took me like 10 minutes to figure that out because directions are for wussies.

If you don't get addicted to this, you might as well be dead to me.

How good are you at estimating? The Eyeballing Game will put your skills to the test.

How well do you know your world? This is like the eyeballing game but with geography.


Hedgehog Launch is the cutest game EVAR.

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.