6.03.2007

you're off the edge of the map, mate. here there be monsters

So, I'm confused. Is Billy Donovan staying or not? I could swear he signed a 5-year contract, but ESPN is saying he's having second thoughts.

There is something horribly wrong with this world. Best Week Ever showed a video from Sunset Tan this week and it literally made me want to call Child Services on this mother. Check it out for yourself, and make sure to follow along with the footnotes.

I personally didn't catch the MTV Movie Awards, but I did find this little gem. For those of you who don't know Sarah Silverman, she is the embodiment of what women should strive to become. She tore Paris Hilton a new one with Paris sitting in the audience- the reaction shots are priceless.

1 comment:

molly said...

I (unfortunately) watched the awards, and that part was the only part worth watching, and it was within the first 10 minutes. Even Jack Nicholson lost it, simply beautiful. Sacha Baron Cohen and Will Ferrell made out for like 45 seconds, and that about sums up the show.

 
Get a free hit counter here.