5.30.2007

i finished, and then i stole the dog

Anyone who is reading this blog is either a reader of my AIM profile or a facebook stalker (I don't assume that my fan base will grow any time soon). Assuming these people have read either of my profiles, they know that I tend to keep tedious lists. Well, no more. I'm passing these lists onto the archives of this page, where it can be kept for all time. Enjoy the crap that was in my AIM profile this week:

LINKS

wow, and i thought smoking resin was desperate

seeing how many people were actually in this group kinda made me wonder

why is this so familiar

keep your hands out of your pants, fellas

family guy vs. street fighter

glazed duck

songs of the moment:
linkin park - given up
- in between
- bleed it out
under the influence of giants- in the clouds

(note: italics means the song is extra treatful)

unnecessarily long list of movie countdowns:
the ex: may 18th
pirates 3: may 25th
knocked up: june 1st
mr. brooks: june 1st
ocean's 13: june 8th
fantastic four 2: june 15th
black sheep: june 22nd
live free or die hard: june 22nd
transformers: july 4th
harry potter 5: july 13th
i now pronounce you chuck and larry: july 20th
sunshine: july 20th
the simpsons movie: july 27th
the bourne ultimatum: august 3rd
superbad: august 17th
rescue dawn: august 23rd
resident evil: extinction: september 21st
across the universe: september 28th
hitman: october 12th
saw iv: october 26th
fred claus: november 9th
national treasure 2: december 21st
avp 2: december 28th
speed racer: may 9th 2008

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.