5.30.2007

good toss by the submissive out there!

Don't be fooled by the emo introduction and the less-than-perfect song choice, this is actually a pretty cool video of a girl playing her violin to hip-hop. I think it should be integrated into more songs. Hip-Hop Violin

Also, I cannot stress enough how excited I am for July 4th, when I can celebrate my country's independence alongside giant robots that transform into vehicles. If you don't understand how amazing this movie will be, download their extended HD trailers here and watch it for yourself...just make sure to bring a paper towel. Hell, I'll even post the non-HD extended trailer for those of you as lazy as me.



By the way, Microsoft has produced a new set of hardware and software called Surface that is absolutely ridiculous. For anyone who's seen the touchscreen computers in Minority Report, it's oddly similar. You have to see it for yourself.

Finally, for anyone who uses Google Maps as much as I do, they will find this pretty cool. It's a new option established in 5 cities called Street View that gives you a 360 degree view of pretty much any street you want. Vegas, here I come.

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.