7.30.2008

i curse the day you were born!



15 different ways to tie your shoe laces, which would be even more awesome if I didn't live in sandals.

Instant rim shot - perfect for any funny situation, and even better when something isn't funny and you just want to make shit awkward.

I want to live in a garbage truck. This thing is nicer than my apartment.

Funny graffiti and signs from around the world

Super-cool Flash video I will never have the skill to create

Ever wonder what that fire emergency button at the gas station does? Well, wonder no more, thanks to this brilliant woman.


Took me way too long to find this, but either way, check out the Madonna/John McCain mash-up: proof that you can combine two boring things and make them interesting.

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.