5.01.2008

they say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. i prefer the weapon you only need to fire once.

Devotees to my blog (a.k.a. Molly) may remember the "Trapped" video I posted a couple weeks ago. Well folks, the wait is over: they've finally made a parody video, and it's pretty outstanding, but certainly not for the faint of heart. Please enjoy "Trapped in an Elevator with Diarrhea."


If this video doesn't make you laugh, then I don't want to be friends with you anymore:


My song of the week: Local H - 24-Hour Breakup Session

The Naked Game: "The world's first piece of online conceptual video game art."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

 
Get a free hit counter here.