12.22.2007

when you and me have kids, we're gonna give 'em good names like shannon or rick



There's a new made-for-TV movie coming out on NBC in February based on a show some of you may remember if you experienced the '80s (sorry, any girl I've dated). Which show might that be? KNIGHT RIDER. That's right, KITT is back, and he's even more pimp than ever.
However, instead of a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am, viewers will be treated to a 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR (no idea what the KR stands for...oh wait, it probably stnads for Knight Rider). Here are some extra sweet pictures of the car I will own when I become a television exec (just kidding, I'll probably just find a way to steal it).
-----
This movie looks like it could be the shit, but then again, it could be all this black tar heroin I've been shooting up. Anyway, Wall-E is about a robot (Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) with too much time on his hands, who suddenly discovers he has an important purpose. Once again, Pixar has mindfucked me with their fancy computer tricks.

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.