12.09.2007

no, he's going to be the best...if they don't destroy him first

Finals are over. I have no more excuses, so here's the first of many posts you'll be seeing in the month of December. Some of these videos are a little old, I've had them stocked up in the archives for just this occasion.

Trailer for Speed Racer, which is practically guaranteed to be the best movie of 2008:


Extended trailer for I Am Legend, in case anyone was curious as to what this movie is really about. It looks sweet and I will probably be viewing it in theaters.


And the final trailer, this one for Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay, which hits theaters at some random time next year (my guess is April 20th), not to mention looks like it's gonna be fucking outstanding. Anyone who can't handle bad words should cover their ears after they hit the play button, this bad boy is R-rated. And yes, I know I posted the trailer earlier, but this one is manlier (oh, did I mention the beautiful bare female ass in it too?), so deal with it.


Try again Bob Lamey


Amazing To Catch a Predator parody with a hilarious finish.


What's that Jason Bateman? An Arrested Devleopment movie? Well, I was wrong; in fact there is a God, and he loves me with all his heart.



My future wife

No comments:

 
Get a free hit counter here.